Dear Secondary 1 Students and Parents,
The Secondary 1 Mathematics team will be commencing the Mathematics Viva Voce this week. This assessment aims to capture students' various forms of learning, and contributes a significant weightage towards the End of Year result. We will ensure that students are well prepared for this assessment, and at the same time would like parents and students to take note of the implications of late submission.
S1-02 will submit the task via the Youtube (as an unlisted clip)
Further instructions will be embedded in the Task.
Practice Viva Voce
This will be issued in Week 4, to rive students an idea the mode of assessment, as well as the expectations of their work. The trial would also help to iron out potential teething problems before the actual assessment.
Actual Viva Voce & Grading
- This will be issued in Week 6.
- The grade for this assignment will count towards the final grade.
- Deadline for submission will be 21 February 2359 hours.
- Late submission after 21 Feb 2359 hours and before 28 Feb 2359 hours will only receive 50% of the marks. e.g. an assignment which is graded 16/20 will only be awarded 8/20 if submitted during this period.
- Any submission after 28 Feb 2359 hours will receive 0% of the marks. e.g. an assignment which is graded 16/20 will be awarded 0/20 if submitted during this period.
- Any non-submissions will be treated as a disciplinary case. For further queries, please feel free to contact your child's Mathematics teachers at the following email addresses: